Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today was a better day

Amanda is finishing up the day strong. No seizures so far. She has actually had a great day. Now if I can just pin down transport to UCLA without exposing an unvaccinated medically fragile kid to a bunch of viruses on a commercial plane. Corporate Angel Network (who flew her last time) only flies cancer patients now so that is out and the other places I checked on take financial need into consideration. It is more of an exposure issue than a financial issue for us. Anyone want to lend us a Gulfstream LOL? Maybe I will just take out stock in Clorox wipes and medical masks. We will probably head to LA on 10/9 and return on 10/15 unless they recommend otherwise. Thanks for the prayers and support. It is working because Amanda is a total imp today and full of giggles! Praise be to God!

4 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous RRTJr. said...

I am praying for your entire family, Susan. Godspeed to all of you. Don't forget to spend some time taking care of Dan. You know how we can be when we ate sick--lol!

Robert Thomas

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous RRTJr. said...

*are not ate. I just love auto fill!

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous RRTJr. said...

*are not ate. I just love auto fill!

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous RRTJr. said...

*are not ate. I just love auto fill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home